WORK @ Beverf
Work with us
Send us your application and we will contact you.
Every day, we work with clients and colleagues to build capabilities, leadership skills, and better outcomes—at every level, for every opportunity. Whether your interests lie in producing program, researching & analiyzing, or supporting digital marketing, every individual at Beverf plays an important role in our collective success.
Current Available Position
- The project manager will be responsible for overall conference production, involving overseeing the research, program development, speaker acquisition, sales work of core market and project management of a broad range of events.
- The role ensures the event to achieve its goals and targets and meet the needs of the audience and sponsors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Conduct in-depth research to develop strong knowledge of industry sector.
- Investigate and generate new topic ideas in alignment with global trends, and provide direction to the conference content
- Communicate by phone and email with key industry figures to determine the validity of proposed topic, partnership
- Write the conference program, invite speakers, liaise with speakers to ensure attendance, organize or assist in the organizing of the event
- Liaise with speakers throughout the conference production cycle
- Conduct direct sales for attendance to prospective delegates from core market
PROFILE & QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 1 year in organizing international events and conferences
- Proven experience in developing new topics and launch events profitably
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Chinese and English
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail
- Ability to solve problems and successfully engage with internal resources
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Once signed a labor contract, we strictly implement the “Labor Law” and the employees get insurances.
- Salary negotiable, competitive Fundamental Salary (can be adjusted according to your KPI) and lucrative project bonuses.
- Paid annual leave, annual physical examination, annual travel, birthday benefits, team building, and other interesting activities as you cannot imagine...
- Joyful working environment, flat management and excellent young team.