Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) employs innovative e-commerce marketplace solutions to manage, value, and sell inventory and equipment for business and government clients. They operate a network of leading e-commerce marketplaces that enable buyers and sellers to transact in an efficient, automated environment offering over 500 product categories.
- Weak awareness of idle assets management in Chinese companies, getting potential customers is difficult.
- The effect of traditional channels for acquiring customers is limited and ROI cannot be measured.
- To use e-mail marketing on the potential customers with Beverf B2B Lead-Gen Solution，so as to obtain sales leads and improve brand influence.
- To introduce the background of liquidity services and the case of one-stop solution for idle asset management and disposal.
- Target Location: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
- Target Industries: Manufacturing
- Target Position: Procurement, supply chain, production, manufacturing, finance related
- Target Decision Makers: manager level and above
- 30000 + accurate potential customers were effectively reached in 3 weeks
- 2999 potential customers were interested in the liquidity services business and browsed the email contents
- 20 sales leads were obtained, the expected target was exceeded by 100%